- This event has passed.
National Philanthropy Day Awards Breakfast
The AFP Eastern PA Chapter held its 2017 National Philanthropy Day Awards Breakfast, presented by the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation. The event honored the professionals, volunteers, and organizations that bring the love of humankind to life every day.
The chapter presented the inaugural Lona M. Farr, Ph.D., ACFRE, Award of Distinction for a Fundraising Professional to the award’s namesake. The chapter also presented the following awards to those who make a unique and notable impact:
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy Award: Cayden Ellis Roth
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser Award: Edward and Anne Davis
- Outstanding Business Award: ATAS International, Inc.
- Outstanding Foundation Award: Keystone Savings Foundation
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive Award: Rebekka Brown, Muhlenberg College
- Outstanding Philanthropist Award: Bob and Sue Gadomski
- Special Project of the Year Award: Sassy Massey Toy Drive for Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Our 2017 Sponsors